Export C++ with [[cheerp::jsexport]]
Combine memory models
The performance and size of the converted code have been always quite impressive, but in the last year, Cheerp has further dramatically improved the runtime speed, and drastically reduced the compiled size, allowing us to save on bandwidth and resources, as well as to extend our customer base.
As a matter of fact, the performance is so good that in 2017 we stopped delivering any alternative native version and moved to a web-only application!
CEO, 3DVIA – Dassault Systèmes
- Apache 2.0 License with LLVM exceptions (LLVM licence)
- C/C99/C++99/C++11/C++14/C++17/C++20 compliant
- Command line LLVM utilities
- Documentation and tutorials
- SourceMap enabled debugging
- Add-ons: Filesystem & in page memory profiler
- Enterprise-grade technical support with tailored SLAs
- Feature prioritisation and sponsored development available
- Access to our development team for compilation log reviews, video calls, consulting